Monday, August 27, 2012

word to John


Every Poets Says I Am !!!

I am I
I am inspiration
Perspiration
Recognition of the invisible, indivisible
I am inspiration
The spark of innovation
Greenovation – I am
The stand in the ovation
I am breath – length of days and strength of sunrays
I am the surge in the rivers urge
The move – the flow – the moonglow
I am respiration
Inhale!
The quick and the sudden death
Uwafa wafa wama wabanjwa ngabaza wabhajwa
Wasaba washaywa
I am the scent of the smoke
The invisible footprint the leopard sprint     i-smile sofudu
i-texture yo-phutu
I am the weight of the smoke The malice in the Rastaman’s chalice
I am the idea of a man
The Ethiopic topic the u in the utopic
The eclectic eccentric, never am I ever myopic I stick to the topic
Hot as the tropic My wingspan Angelic Black like acrylic I am Will I Am John Coltranic!!!

No comments: